The Murrayshall Course is an idyllic 18-hole championship parkland course that meanders its way around our countryside estate through large pine trees, offering golfers the perfect combination of an enthralling layout, impeccable course conditions and stunning panoramic views.
The Lynedoch Course is a beautiful 10-hole parkland layout that is ideal for golfers seeking a quick game of golf or for juniors and those new to the game. Shorter, but equally as challenging as the Murrayshall Course, the layout features slightly narrower fairways, framed by tall Scots pine trees.
The policy has been prepared with the latest government guidance. Any alterations to our policy will be updated as soon as reasonably possible, please check the policy before each booking.
Please take the time to read all the information contained below prior to booking a tee-time on either of our courses
- The Murrayshall and Lynedoch golf courses are open for
both member and visitor play
- Tee times are available between 8.00am – 7.00pm
- Tee times must be reserved prior to arrival at www.murrayshall.co.uk/book-golf
- By booking a tee time you agree to the terms and conditions below
BOOKINGS & ARRIVAL:
Booking a tee-time in advance is compulsory and this can be done via the website. Links to our booking page can be found above.
- Bookings are being accepted, up to 4 players per tee time
- Tee-times will be at 10 minute intervals
- Ample car parking spaces are available. Please be mindful of where you park to ensure adequate social distancing
- Arrival at the course is only permitted 15 minutes prior to your reserved tee time
- Our Clubhouse and Locker rooms are open
- Report directly to the Pro Shop upon arrival to check-in (up until 7 pm)
Golfers are asked to observe social distancing always and resist the temptation to get together in groups regardless of size before or after play.
Upon arrival all players must check in at the Pro Shop before play (up until 7 pm).
- Please adhere to the signage around the golf shop at all times and respect those around you
- Only two persons at a time are permitted inside the Pro Shop
- All persons entering the golf shop MUST wear a face covering
- Card payment preferred
The hotel, Stutts Bar and changing rooms are open
- Where possible, all applicable areas will have open entrance doors and will be cleaned regularly
- Hand driers are in use. There will be no paper towels provided
- Locker rooms, restaurant and the bar are open
- Trollies, power trollies and buggies are available for hire, single person use only
- Players are asked to arrive and to change shoes at their car
Putting greens are open, please use your own tee pegs as targets. Murrayshall players can use the sloping green by the bunker and Lynedoch players can use the large putting green by the Lynedoch 1st tee.
- Please arrive at the 1st tee no more than 5 minutes prior to the reserved tee time
- Our pro shop team will monitor the first tee and practice green to ensure player adherence
- Any player(s) not following directions will be asked to leave the course
Please observe physical distancing throughout your round, particularly be mindful when on tees and greens.
- Benches and ball washers are not in use
- Bunker rakes are removed, and bunkers are not being maintained. Players can lift the ball and smooth sand with feet or club prior to their shot
- Flagsticks MUST remain in the hole and must not be touched
- Hole cups have been modified for simple ball retrieval
- Players must not pick up another player’s equipment or golf ball
- Players must refrain from any physical contact before, during or after the round
All golfers must leave the golf course and subsequently the car park immediately after golf.
- The restaurant and bar will remain closed for the foreseeable future
- Lockers cannot be accessed to store belongings
- Hands may be washed and sanitised in the toilets in the locker rooms
- Ensure clubs and equipment are cleaned thoroughly after use when you return home
COACHING & DRIVING RANGE:
Lessons can be booked by calling 01738 552784, we are limited to the number of lessons in one day
Our driving range is open from 12 noon until 8pm (last balls 7pm), balls must be purchased from the golf shop as the dispenser at the range will not be available
We have also introduced a one way system through the range building. The baskets for the balls will be sanitised before and after every use.
For full details on the latest Scottish Golf guidance for golfers on returning to golf in Scotland click https://bit.ly/3bPdrM1
Sink into fresh, crisp sheets, admire the views and settle in for a peaceful night's sleep at Murrayshall Country House Hotel and Golf Club. Plus, if you book directly with us we can guarantee you the best rates around.