Click one of the options below to book a tee-time or enter one of our open competitions.
The policy has been prepared with the latest government guidance. Any alterations to our policy will be updated as soon as reasonably possible, please check the policy before each booking.
Please take the time to read all the information contained below prior to booking a tee-time on either of our courses
- The Murrayshall and Lynedoch golf courses are open for
both member and visitor play
- Tee times are available between 7.30am – 7.00pm
- Tee times must be reserved prior to arrival at www.murrayshall.co.uk/book-golf
- By booking a tee time you agree to the terms and conditions below
BOOKINGS & ARRIVAL:
Booking a tee-time in advance is compulsory and this can be done via the website. Links to our booking page can be found above.
- Bookings will be restricted to three-ball play only (this is in line with the Scottish Government’s three household restrictions)
- Tee-times will be at 10 minute intervals
- All golf equipment should be washed before a player leaves their home
- Golfers should travel to the club alone or with a member of the same household
- Ample car parking spaces are available. Please be mindful of where you park to ensure adequate social distancing
- Arrival at the course is only permitted 15 minutes prior to your reserved tee time
- Locker rooms are closed, however, access to the toilets in the locker rooms will be available
- Report directly to the Pro Shop upon arrival to check-in (up until 7 pm)
- Social golf is only permitted at this time. There will be no competitive golf until further notice
Golfers are asked to observe social distancing always and resist the temptation to get together in groups regardless of size before or after play.
Upon arrival all players must check in at the Pro Shop before play (up until 7 pm).
- Please adhere to the signage around the golf shop at all times and respect those around you
- Only two persons at a time are permitted inside the Pro Shop
- A two-metre exclusion zone is in force at the service desk
- Essential golfing items will be available to purchase
- Click and Collect service is available at Foremostgolf.com
- Food and beverage items limited to confectionery, soft drinks and coffee will all be available in the golf shop
- Card payment preferred
The hotel, Stutts Bar and changing rooms will remain closed, access will only be available to the Golf Shop and changing room toilets
- Where possible, all applicable areas will have open entrance doors and will be cleaned regularly
- Hand driers are in use. There will be no paper towels provided
- Locker rooms, restaurant and the bar will remain closed until further notice
- Trollies, power trollies and buggies are available for hire, single person use only
- Players are asked to arrive and to change shoes at their car
Putting greens are open, please use your own tee pegs as targets. Murrayshall players can use the sloping green by the bunker and Lynedoch players can use the large putting green by the Lynedoch 1st tee.
- Please arrive at the 1st tee no more than 5 minutes prior to the reserved tee time
- Our pro shop team will monitor the first tee and practice green to ensure player adherence
- Any player(s) not following directions will be asked to leave the course
Please observe physical distancing throughout your round, particularly be mindful when on tees and greens.
- Benches and ball washers are not in use
- Bunker rakes are removed, and bunkers are not being maintained. Players can lift the ball and smooth sand with feet or club prior to their shot
- Flagsticks MUST remain in the hole and must not be touched
- Hole cups have been modified for simple ball retrieval
- Players must not pick up another player’s equipment or golf ball
- Players must refrain from any physical contact before, during or after the round
All golfers must leave the golf course and subsequently the car park immediately after golf.
- The restaurant and bar will remain closed for the foreseeable future
- Lockers cannot be accessed to store belongings
- Hands may be washed and sanitised in the toilets in the locker rooms
- Ensure clubs and equipment are cleaned thoroughly after use when you return home
COACHING & DRIVING RANGE:
Lessons can be booked by calling 01738 552784, we are limited to one lesson (one household) per day
Our driving range is open from 12 noon until 8pm (last balls 7pm), balls must be purchased from the golf shop as the dispenser at the range will not be available
We have also introduced a one way system through the range building. The baskets for the balls will be sanitised before and after every use.
For full details on the latest Scottish Golf guidance for golfers on returning to golf in Scotland click https://bit.ly/3bPdrM1
Sink into fresh, crisp sheets, admire the views and settle in for a peaceful night's sleep at Murrayshall Country House Hotel and Golf Club. Plus, if you book directly with us we can guarantee you the best rates around.