Set in 365 acres of stunning Perthshire countryside, Murrayshall offers a luxurious four-star country house experience in the heart of Scotland. Lovingly restored over the past few years, the former home of Lord Lynedoch dates back over 400 years. It is situated just 3 miles from the cultural city of Perth, offering guests a tranquil haven in which to unwind and relax, with 40 elegant and spacious rooms and suites, 27-holes of stunning parkland golf and delicious local cuisine in our Lynedoch Brasserie.
We are now looking for a Commis Chef to join our Kitchen Team.
Asone of our Kitchen Team members, you will be working with our wider hotel team to ensure the best service possible is delivered to our guests on a daily basis.
Our Kitchen Team is the magic behind each delicious dish we serve our guests. They are passionate about all things food and take great pride in each dish they prepare.
To demonstrate and help maintain high levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our guests. To be involved in the daily running of a designated area in the kitchen and to assist with regular cleaning duties within the kitchen.
- To ensure minimum kitchen wastage.
- To ensure knowledge of the product is maintained and communicated to all relevant
- To work with the Chef de Partie, Sous Chef and Head Chef to ensure the mis en place is completed.
- To assist with regular cleaning duties within the kitchen
- To report any maintenance issues to the Sous Chef / Head Chef immediately.
- To comply with all company policies and procedures to ensure that all statutory regulations are observed.
- To comply with the conditions of the food hygiene policies.
- To be flexible and willing to help other departments at busy times if required.
- To ensure that all relevant H&S and Food Hygiene qualifications are adhered to at all times.
Why Join Us
- 29 Days holiday per annum – includes a day off for your birthday
- Incremental holiday increases with length of service
- Free parking
- Refer a friend bonus – £150
- Gym membership option
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tips distributed throughout whole hotel twice a year
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Golf Shop discounts
- Training and Apprenticeship opportunities
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Birthday gift
Full time, £21,000 per annum