We are looking for Housekeepers to add to our team on a casual, seasonal basis
Set in 365 acres of stunning Perthshire countryside, Murrayshall offers a luxurious four-star country house experience in the heart of Scotland. Lovingly restored over the past few years, the former home of Lord Lynedoch dates back over 400 years. It is situated just 3 miles from the cultural city of Perth, offering guests a tranquil haven in which to unwind and relax, with 40 elegant and spacious rooms and suites, 27-holes of stunning parkland golf and delicious local cuisine in our Lynedoch Brasserie.
As a Housekeeper, you will support the Housekeeping Supervisors to ensure bedrooms, rooms and public areas are clean and presentable. You will play a key part in providing an exceptional experience to our guests.
- Cleaning guest bedrooms and bathrooms to hotel standards.
- Cleaning public areas in hotel.
- Ensuring linen is laundered and amenities are replenished.
- Comply fully with all regulations relating to Health and Safety.
- Ensure guests are looked after and attended to in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure communication is key between supervisor and wider team.
- Previous housekeeping experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Great communication skills
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team
- Good initiative
- Friendly, positive manner
To be successful in this role, you will be passionate about providing an exceptional guest experience in line with our vision and values.
We have a full time permanent position available and also casual contracts available.
Why Join Us
- 29 Days holiday per annum – includes a day off for your birthday
- Incremental holiday increases with length of service
- Free parking
- Refer a friend bonus – £150
- Gym membership option
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tips distributed throughout whole hotel twice a year
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Golf Shop discounts
- Training and Apprenticeship opportunities
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Birthday gift