We are currently looking for a Receptionist to join our team here at Murrayshall Country Estate.
Set in 365 acres of stunning Perthshire countryside, Murrayshall offers a luxurious four-star country house experience in the heart of Scotland. Lovingly restored over the past few years, the former home of Lord Lynedoch dates back over 400 years. It is situated just 3 miles from the cultural city of Perth, offering guests a tranquil haven in which to unwind and relax, with 40 elegant and spacious rooms and suites, 27-holes of stunning parkland golf and delicious local cuisine in our Lynedoch Brasserie.
As Receptionist, you will be the first and last point of contact for our guests, ensuring an exceptional guest experience is delivered at all times.
Your role will include:
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Ensuring a smooth check in and out process is followed for guests at all times, adhering to our policies and procedures
- Being fully conversant with the facilities, services and special promotions offered by the hotel and able to assist with any queries
- Daily banking and Cash handling
- Ensuring that both the Front Office Manager and Head Receptionist are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and other departments
- Maximising room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent communication skills, and be able to multitask effectively whilst delivering excellent customer service. Ideally you will have experience within a similar role.
Job type- Permanent, Full time
Salary- £9.50 per hour