Murrayshall Country House Hotel and Golf Club, Scone, Perth, Scotland, PH2 7PH
Food & Beverage Assistant
We are looking for Hospitality Assistants to join our Food and Beverage team at Murrayshall Country Estate!
Set in 365 acres of stunning Perthshire countryside, Murrayshall offers a luxurious four-star country house experience in the heart of Scotland. Lovingly restored over the past few years, the former home of Lord Lynedoch dates back over 400 years. It is situated just 3 miles from the cultural city of Perth, offering guests a tranquil haven in which to unwind and relax, with 40 elegant and spacious rooms and suites, 27-holes of stunning parkland golf and delicious local cuisine in our Lynedoch Brasserie.
Relationships (Client, Guests and Employee)
· To run your own section ensuring standards are to the highest level of service
· To carry out the daily tasks within the outlet as allocated by your Supervisor or Manager
· To be knowledgeable in the menu and all beverage
· Be able to interact and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for our guests
· Drive the delivery of a high performance culture.
· To have effective and clear communication with your guests, Supervisors and Managers
· To take part in staff training
· To help contribute to the success and surpass budgets for each financial year.
· Adherence to Company Policies.
· To share and bring to the table any new ideas to enhance the outlet service.
Developing People/Working with Others
· To be part of the team and a well respected individual with your colleagues
· Ensure operational activities meet administrative requirements in respect of health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies, and general responsibilities of duty of care as well as company best practice.
· Champion customer focus throughout the business.
· Have previous food and beverage experience
· You are a dynamic individual with a can do attitude and a results driven approach.
· Be able to handle pressurised situations.
· Someone who has an inbuilt attention to detail and efficiency, and who is also able to see the bigger picture.
· Logical, and objective.
· Passionate about Service.
· Focused in creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere to developing relationships with our customers.
· Communicating knowledge of our menus, produce and ethos with passion and flair.
· An ambitious, fun and positive individual, who is an excellent communicator and immaculately presented.
· Well presented with a good command of the English Language.
Why Join Us
- 29 Days holiday per annum – includes a day off for your birthday
- Incremental holiday increases with length of service
- Free parking
- Refer a friend bonus – £150
- Gym membership option
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tips distributed throughout whole hotel twice a year
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Golf Shop discounts
- Training and Apprenticeship opportunities
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Birthday gift