Hospitality Assistants (Food and Beverage Team)
We are looking for Hospitality Assistants to commence with us after August on a full or part time, casual basis.
Set in 365 acres of stunning Perthshire countryside, Murrayshall offers a luxurious four-star country house experience in the heart of Scotland. Lovingly restored over the past few years, the former home of Lord Lynedoch dates back over 400 years. It is situated just 3 miles from the cultural city of Perth, offering guests a tranquil haven in which to unwind and relax, with 40 elegant and spacious rooms and suites, 27-holes of stunning parkland golf and delicious local cuisine in our Eolas Restaurant.
Relationships (Client, Guests and Employee)
- To run your own section ensuring standards are to the highest level of service
- To carry out the daily tasks within the outlet as allocated by your supervisor or manager
- To be knowledgeable in the menu and all beverage
- Be able to interact and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for our guests
- Drive the delivery of a high-performance culture
- To have effective and clear communication with your guests, Supervisors and Managers
- To take part in staff training
- To help contribute to the success and surpass budgets for each financial year.
- Adherence to Company Policies.
- To share and bring to the table any new ideas to enhance the outlet service.
Developing People/Working with Others
- To be part of the team and a well-respected individual with your colleagues.
- Have previous food and beverage experience (preferred)
- You are a dynamic individual with a can-do attitude and a results driven approach.
- Be able to handle pressurised situations.
- Someone who has an inbuilt attention to detail and efficiency, and who is also able to see the bigger picture.
- Logical, and objective.
- Passionate about Service.
- Focused in creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere to developing relationships with our customers.
- Communicating knowledge of our menus, produce and ethos with passion and flair.
- An ambitious, fun and positive individual, who is an excellent communicator and immaculately presented.
- Well presented with a good command of the English Language.
Why Join Us
- 29 Days holiday per annum – includes a day off for your birthday
- Free parking
- Refer a friend bonus – £150
- Gym membership option
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tips distributed throughout whole hotel twice a year
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Golf Shop discounts
- Training and Apprenticeship opportunities
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Birthday gift
Job Types: Full-time or Part Time, Casual basis
Salary: £10.90 per hour
Please send a copy of your CV, this position is only available to applicants who have Immediate Right to Work in the UK and you will be required to provide evidence of such upon request. Also required are up to date contact details for at least 2 references.